A range of government assistance measures are available from all layers of government, each generally has a different focus with specific initiatives and some targeting specific industries.
Support is available for a range of activities covering research, development, commercialisation and infrastructure establishment supporting the growth cycle of emerging organisations.
Support is either eligibility based (e.g. R&D Tax Incentive, EMDG), whilst others are competitive based (competing for a limited pool of funds e.g. Commercialisation Australia).
Generally the eligibility programs are accessed at year end for expenses already incurred, whilst the competitive programs are accessed during a project’s duration providing ongoing cash flow for the business.
We have expertise in:
- Government Grants for Research, Development, Commercialisation, Export.
- R&D Tax Incentive and R&D Tax Offset claims
- Business Planning
- Project Planning
- Research and Development Strategies
- Commercialisation Strategies
- Corporate Structuring Analysis
- Cash Flows, Budgeting, Financial Modelling
Click the following link for current funding initiatives and what you could access.